The SL1100 is a cost effective and powerful communications solution specifically designed with the small business in mind.
The SL1100 can make your employees more reachable, more responsive and more productive through smart features along with rich functionality expected of much larger systems, while not requiring your business to deploy expensive data equipment that you otherwise don’t need.
NEC SL1100 at a glance
- Cost effective for small businesses with a competitive starting price and a low cost terminal range
- With the option to choose from multiple carrier interfaces including SIP, the SL1100 lets you take advantage of VoIP technology to reduce your call costs.
- Built in Auto Attendant and voicemail at no extra cost, ideal for small companies with limited budgets.
- Use your mobile to stay contactable on your office number, from anywhere with single number reachability.
- Unique features built into the system including door phone /door striker and an interface to on-premise alarm system.
- Easily scales up or down as your business requirements change to a maximum of 40 handsets.
With more than 40 years’ experience in delivering successful communications for Australian organisations large and small the SL1100 builds on NEC’s strong heritage in voice and collaboration to deliver a reliable and feature rich communications solution specifically for small businesses.
NEC SL1100 Features
- Expandable to a maximum of 40 extensions
- PSTN, Basic Rate ISDN, Primary Rate ISDN and SIP trunks
- Digital/Analogue/IP extensions
- Interface to an on-premise alarm system
- Door phone/door striker to open the door to your business
- Automated Attendant allows incoming calls to be directed to their destination without human assistance
- Voicemail with email notification
- Dial-in 16 party conference bridge
- Ring groups allows you to associate extensions to a group of telephones
- Music on hold and background music
- Mobile extension
- Built in Hotel/Motel features
- 12 or 24 key terminals with headset connection
- Simple installation
NEC SL1100 Benefits
- Lowers your costs - competitive starting price and a low cost terminal range plus the option to choose from multiple carrier interfaces including SIP, the SL1100 lets you take advantage of VoIP technology to reduce your call costs.
- Increases your productivity – time saving and intuitive handset features that the whole team can use, without the need for training including shortcuts that speed up working processes. Built in Auto attendant routes calls automatically to the right person without the need for receptionist intervention enabling a more efficient and responsive level of customer service.
- Flexibility for mobile employees – Use an IP phone or mobile extension in a remote or home office location to communicate with colleagues with the same ease as if you were in the office.
- Remain reachable on the road – carry your office number with you using mobile extension and access your voicemail messages from your desktop or mobile phones and even email inbox, ensuring you never miss an important call.
- Improved customer service – mobility solutions for quicker customer responses from wherever you are along with Caller ID to help you identify and offer personalised service to the caller.
- Reach crucial business decisions faster – built in conference bridge provides a convenient option for arranging meetings with up to 16 people.
- Scalable solution that can expand and grow with your business – with the option to add extras when you need them and easily scale the system up or down as your business requirements change to a maximum of 40 handsets.